Monday, April 9, 2012

Puke Club - EW

I'm officially a member of the puke club - not willingly.

Everyone told me this was a part of motherhood - I told them they were crazy. I knew I'd get peed on, I knew I might get pooped on but I was confident I could keep from getting puke in my mouth.

I was sooo wrong. Last night I was playing with Stryder after dinner and I lifted him up, he was laughing so I brought him down and we touched foreheads (this is our thing where I whisper I love him or some other sweet sentiment) and sure enough he puked - right IN my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow or spit on my aunt's couch, myself or Stryder. I can't believe I didn't puke myself. OMG! So while I'm cleaning up baby and me the family is laughing hysterically. Ew! All in all it was a good Easter. LOL

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Welcome! Isn't motherhood grand! :)