Friday, January 16, 2009

I miss my best friend

Last night both Kevin and I just couldn't sleep. Around 2:00am we finally gave up trying to sleep and.... okay what happened next is not blog appropriate but afterward we sat on the couch and watched TV. When Kevin left for work at 4:45am I was so bummed and I realized how much I really miss him. Before we had kids we had more time for just us. Now it seems that with as busy as it is -I allow myself to put in way too many hours at work, the boys and day to day life - we just don't have any time for each other anymore. When we do have the time it seems money is WAY to tight that week, we can't find a sitter or something comes up last minute.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't change my life for one without my kids - they and Kevin are my entire world - but there are day where I miss my best friend.

That is all :)

2 comments:

Jon said...

I was so shocked and upset at the fact I could be so blind to things going on in our everyday lives. I probably would still be in the dark about what happened had I not visited old coworkers at Sams club. The last time I saw Don was at my wedding 9/9/06. I have a photo of him do you think his wife would want a copy? I wouldn't want to upset her though. How is she and their son doing? I hope all is well. Thanks for the comment on my blog,how in the world did you ever find it?

Anonymous said...

sorry my husbands auto logged in and I forget to change it, I am Ashley by the way.